Monday, May 12, 2014

Tote Bags Day

I've not been blogging much because I've had my head down focusing hard on my new book. And when I'm not writing I'm preparing for the weekend course Writing Romantic Fiction  at Weetwood Hall  which is coming up this weekend. May 16-18th.

But today is my day for a regular post over on Tote Bags 'n' Blogs - so that's where I am today. I'll hope to see you there. And I'm looking forward to seeing some of you at Weetwood  on Friday.

Oh - and by the way, the two lots I've donated to Brenda Novak's on line auction for diabetes research are still available for bids - for details see the post below this one - or visit Brenda's auction web site.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts