Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I Heart Presents

Well, I was going to let you know that I have a post over on I Heart Presents on Friday (Friday 13th . . .hmmm .  .was that a good idea?)

Anyway,  that was the plan - along with a reminder that I have my regular blog on Tote Bags 'N' Blog on the 12th (tomorrow)

But then when I went over to check on the link to I Heart Presents, it seems that there is already an advance post for  A Question of Honor up there now - that was a surprise.

So - there is a long extract from A Question of Honor posted on I Heart Presents right now, my personal blog - about the story behind this book  ( from my own family history) will be there on  Friday.

And tomorrow I'll have a blog up on Tote Bags 'n' Blogs when I'll be talking about - something  . .  don't quite know what yet! Any ideas/suggestions anyone?


No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts