Sunday, April 12, 2015

Tote Bags Blogging Day

Today's my day for blogging over on Tote Bags 'N' Blogs - so that's where you'll find me.

Small point  -  some people  have been trying to get hold of copies of the UK paperback  Olivero's Outrageous Proposal from the Mills & Boon  web site -  and it seems the paperback's  not available on there any more!

I didn't think that could be possible so I went for a look and sure enough, it says here   that the paperback is out of stock.   No idea how that happened - but it's great news for me!

Not so good for people who've been looking for it though! I'll check with my editor on Monday if there will be any more copies in  anytime - but in the meantime there's always Amazon, the Book Depository  or even the old-fashioned way  of buying in WH Smith!

Thank you to everyone who has bought a copy to create this result!  I hope the rest of you find a copy elsewhere.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts