Thursday, March 03, 2016

Pink Hearts Day

Today is my day for blogging over on the Pink Hearts Society site.

With Mother's Day coming up this weekend (here in the UK at least) it's natural that mothers are in my thoughts - in romance and in reality.  Today would have been my own mother's 100th birthday and my sisters and I are getting together at the weekend to mark the date.

My post on the topic is on the PHS site here  and as Mills and Book is getting together with Gransnet to mark Mother's Day, you might find some interesting posts by authors there.

Some of my own personal memories of my mother have been posted on the Mills and Boon website here

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts