Thursday, January 11, 2018

New Year New Look Part 2


So I said it was all about the covers today - I'm sure you've heard the reports - the rumours, the buzz about the brand new makeover that Harlequin Mills & Boon has had coming up - and now it's here. Today is the launch date of the new look romance cover designs, across all the lines. They're very different - so what do you think?

Not only the covers but the Mills & Boon website, the blog, and Bookclub pages have all a makeover
r too. There will be lots of interesting activity and information to launch this new image - so take a look.

I have a new book out in this first appearance of the new covers. I'll post the details - and the book 'blurb' in my next post. First I wanted to let you see some images of the launch of this new way of seeing Mills & Boon that you'll start spotting in the shops from now on

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts