Friday, September 21, 2018

Manga Editions

I love the Manga editions of my books when they are translated -I should say transformed - into these amazing graphic novels. But there is a special thrill when the Manga titles are translated into an English edition and I can read the fantastic way they condense the story into a very few words and some fabulous art work. 

 So I was thrilled today to be able to download a Harlequin Comic edition of Olivero's Outrageous Proposal on my kindle. 

 And to discover that there is another title coming up - Shattered Mirror - coming in October. As that's an old title, (1994) it's great to see it getting a new lease of life.Manga Books

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts