Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year, New Site, New Contest

So it's 2007 - I hope this will be a very special year for you all. I wish you joy peace happiness and love to create some very special memories to look back at this time next year. And because it's January 1st, my brand new web site is officially lanched today. It's still at the same place but if you go and take a look, you'll find that it's a very different look - totally revamped and brought right up to date

And to mark the launch of this new look, I have a brand new contest to launch too.
As you'll already know because I - and they - have been trailing this contest for a while, this is a contest I'm running jointly with special friends and wonderful writers Liz Fielding and Anne McAllister .

The contest came about because we realised that all three of us have new books out in February - in both England and the UK in the case of Anne and Liz. And each book has a title with the word 'Bride' in it. So it seemed natural to get together and bring you the Here Come The Brides Contest. And that is what we're launching today.

The winners of this contest will each receive a set of the three band new February releases, signed by each author. And we have three sets of those to give away. And what's more, if you visit each author's site and enter the contest there, then each entrant will have three chances to win.

The books you can win are illustrated here -
Firstly, there's Liz Fielding's Romance release The Valentine Bride.
Harlequin Romance #3932

Then there's Anne McAllister's latest Presents novel - The Santorini Bride
Harlequin Presents #2610



And finally, there's my own February Presents release
The Italian's Forced Bride.
Harlequin Presents #2605

I'll be giving some more details of each of these books over the next couple of days.


So what do you have to do? It's simple really. All you have to do is to visit each site, find the details of the books where the name of each of the brides is listed, and collect them up. Then send those three names to each author according to the instructions on their web site.

The contest ends February 1st, 2007.


But of course once the Brides start running their own contest, the Grooms in question are bound to get to know about it, and when they do, anything can happen. So it could pay you to keep checking back and find out just what's happening in the future.

Oh yes - as I don't have a February UK publishing date - and I'm well aware of the fact that many of my English and Australian readers will have already had and read The Italian's Forced Bride when it came out in M&B Modern/M&B Sexy in April and May 2006. So for anyone who has already read Domenico's story - and I know there were lots of you because I got so many letters about this book and how it reduced you to tears - I have an alternative prize of a brand new signed copy of my not yet published March M&B Modern UK release - Sicilian Husband, Blackmailed Bride in which you'll find another Italian hero - a Sicilian this time, obviously - in sexy Guido Corsentino.

This book is so new that I don't yet have the paperback cover to show you - but here is a look at the library edition cover.

So that's the Here Come The Brides contest - good luck to everyone who enters. Just watch out for fireworks when those grooms find out!


And a Happy New Year to everyone.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kate, you website is wonderful. I love the new look. Congratulations and Happy New Year.

HollyJacobs said...

Hey, Kate, the new site is lovely!! Congrats!

Wishing you a great new year!

Holly

Anna Louise Lucia said...

Lovely new site, Kate, I love it! I particularly like the, "As Long As I Want You..." banner.

Shivers!

Unknown said...

Your new website looks great Kate!

Lee

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts