Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tall Dark and Handsome - 2

My editor just sent me a copy of the cover artwork for my next but one book.
The next book out is Sicilian Husband, Blackmailed Bride, out in the UK in March - and you can see the UK cover in the sidebar. The USA (Presents) cover looks like this:


Sicilian Husband, Blackmailed Bride is the first part of the Sicilan Brothers duo - Guido's Story. The next book after that is the second part of this series - Vito's story and its title is The Sicilian's Red-Hot Revenge.

It's also my 50th title for Harlequin. So I was thrilled to see what a great cover this very special book has and I thought I'd share it with you.




I hope you like it as much as I do. I can't wait to see it on an actual book!

7 comments:

Liz Fielding said...

Wow!

Unknown said...

Yowzers!

Hiya Kate! That's one hot cover!

Btw, did I ever mention that I'm a Hood?

We all really appreciated the time you spent with us for the WRR.

Also, currently I'm reading your 12-Point Guide for Writing Romance.

Have a great day!

Kate Walker said...

Liz - my feelings exactly!

And Lee - I totally agree. I told my editor that I think it's more intense, more exciting - and packs more of a sensual tension punch that an actual in the bed clinch. I love it

And I didn't realise that you're a Hood. How great that so many of you have come by to visit my blog. Please say hi to all the other hoods for me. I have such ahppy memories of that time we spent together - and then our story Stolen By The Sheikh turned into a best-selling ebook - that was so great!

I hope the 12 Point Guide helps you in your writing

Kate

Anne McAllister said...

Really powerful cover, Kate. And the back cover copy should have it flying off the shelves! Congratulations on your 50th book.

Anonymous said...

Great cover, Kate! the way he seems to be possessing her against that wall...very nice. The cover alone would make me buy the book!

Christa said...

I just had to check this out again before I went to bed. What a great image to see before bed.

Kate Walker said...

I'm glad you all like the cover as much as I do - I think it's great. And Anne I hope you're right - the cover should have people taking it off the shelves and hopefully the back copy will have them taking it home.

Thanks Nicolette - I must say I would want to pick that cover even if it wasn't mine

Christa - I know what you mean - I keep going back to look it it. It's a very powerful cover. I hope you had sweet dreams . . .

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts