Saturday, August 15, 2009

Contest entries

Apparently some of you have had some problems with the link to Michelle Reid's part of the Summer Sizzler contest - with the link I gave in the original post. Not at all sure why that link didn't work but having checked things with Michelle, I've now made sure that these links will reach here -

So you can either email Michelle Reid here or go to her web site and click on the Contact link there to send your entries. Yes, that says web mistress at michelle reid . com but that doesn't matter - it will reach Michelle just the same.

So use either of those two ways of sending your entry, with Summer Sizzler Contest in the subject line and you should be fine.

And of course for me you email me here or use one of the links on my web site pages.

1 comment:

Laney4 said...

Thanks so much. Duly noted.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts