Saturday, August 01, 2009

I'm back . . .

Or at least I think I am. We got home yesterday evening but I've been rushing around catching up - and falling asleep! We had so many late nights (wonderful nights but l-a-t-e) that I have more car-lag today than I had jet lag after coming back from Washington.

So I'll tell you more about how fabulous Caerleon was when I've drawn breath. For today, I just want to remind you that the Tote Bag of Books Contest ends at midnight tomorrow -whenever the latest midnight for 2nd August chimes in wherever is the last time zone.

Monday 3rd August is when I get Sir Sidney to pick two winners for this contest.

So here's a final recap of what you need to know to enter:

Answer all 15 questions:

I asked - What is the title of my next book - out in September in Mills and Boon Modern and in October in Presents Extra ?


Abby Green's question - Who is the well known author running a summer competition on her blogs, giving away lots of prizes to lucky readers?


Susan Stephens' question: What is the family name of the two sheikh brothers in the duo of which Sheikh Boss, Desert Nights is the first book


Melanie Milburne's question: What was the title of Melanie's first Presents novel?


Christina Hollis's question: What is the name of my JULY release under the ‘Presents’ banner.

Sabrina Philips's question is: What is the name of the Presents Extra mini-series The Desert King’s Bejewelled Bride will be part of?


Anne McAllister asked: What is the title of PJ's book -- the one that was the RITA finalist last week?


Margaret Mayo's question was : What 'landmark' book is Margaret celebrating with her next UK release?


Natalie Rivers asked: What was the title of Natalie's previous book, published in December 2008/Presents November 2008


Lynn Raye Harris's question was: what does Rebecca Layton do that shocks Alejandro de Ramirez once he’s told her he’ll demolish her favorite hotel before ever selling it back to her ? (And don't forget that Lynn's very first book is out in the shops now!)

Jennie Lucas asked: What is the handsome stranger wearing when he surprises Lia in the garden?

Robyn Donald asked: How does Robyn describe the place where she lives?

Annie West's question was: What is the title of Annie's current UK release?

Michelle Reid asked: What is the title of the book that Michelle Reid wrote as part of the Ramirez Brides Trilogy?

And finally Trish Morey's question was: What book preceding The Ruthless Greek's Virgin Princess, introduced us to the Principality of Montvelatte?


That's all the questions - don't forget to collect up the answers, and then when you have all 15 answers, send them to me with Tote Bag Presents Special in the subject line.

1 comment:

Passionate Dilettante said...

Hi superwoman. I don't know how on earth you do it. Time to put your feet up, surely?! I hope everything in the garden's lovely. xx =)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts