Saturday, October 10, 2009

Just to say . . .

I'm heading for Halifax and the last of the Calderdale Writers' Roadshows. This one will be special for me as I'm going back to the town I grew up in. It hadn't changed all that much the last time I was there. I wonder if I'll see anyone I used to know.

So that you have something to read while I'm gone, I'll leave you with a link to an interview that I did with Finding the Right Words. That should keep you occupied for a while.

And if you check out the other Author Interviews, you'll find another fascinating one with the wonderful Liz Fielding.

Finding the Right Words can be found here.

Oh - and look out for Anne McAllister's upcoming contest. She's trailing it on her blog right now. She's also giving free entry with the answer to a simple question - well, we thought it was a simple question - but would you believe that there are some people who don't know whose birthday it is on Monday! Do you? If so, go tell Anne and she'll enter you in the contest.

Right - Halifax here I come. I'll see some of you there.

PS Ooops - I almost put the birthday b - - person's name in my labels for this post! The would have given the towel - ahem - game away!

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts