Saturday, October 24, 2009

Top 5 ?

Can you name your top five category romances of all time?

No neither can I - not easily - but I know that Gold Ring of Betrayal would be in there somewhere . . .

But over on All About Romance's blog there's an interesting discussion on Category Romances - 'The Bastard Children of Romance'. They challenge you to name your favourite 5 category romance novels of all time.

I'd have to go away and think about that - and this Greek isn't goingto let me do that till he's had a Happy Ever After so maybe you'll have more luck! And the discussion is interesting too.

With thanks to Marilyn who directed me there.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts