Tuesday, June 01, 2010

It's June . . .

The first day of June - but no sign of 'flaming June' in Lincolnshire. it's grey and cool - and predicted to be wet. Oh well,as I'm in the final stages of a major clear out/clean/organise of my office, the cooler temperatures will be fine by me today.



As it's the first of June, I want to celebrate the birthday of a lovely lady - one of my special friends and favourite authors.


Happy Birthday, Liz Fielding!



I may write and enjoy the high octane intensity of the Modern Romance/Harlequin Presents novels but I enjoy reading so many other authors books - and Liz's novels are some of my absolute favourites, for the quality of her writing and the wonderful emotions she brings to her stories.


Today I'm going to celebrate Liz's special day by reading her latest - A Wedding at Leopard Tree Lodge which Liz was kind enough to send me a copy. Perhaps not quite the way round, by celebrating with a gift she's given me but it's going to be my treat for the day.


Have a very special day, Liz! I know I will with your book to enjoy


I had a surprise this morning - I had actually forgotten that my latest title - The Good Greek Wife is now available for pre-order on Amazon - and actually on sale on the Mills & Boon web site. So it was quite a surprise to find it on that site this morning. As I haven't had my author copies yet, I hadn't even read the back 'blurb' so I was keen to be able to find out what was actually in it - this is what I found:


The return of the proud Greek husband… He was declared missing at sea – but now notorious Zarek Michaelis is back and ready to take control! First he’ll see to his business, and then to his wayward wife…


For two years Penny has struggled to come to terms with Zarek’s disappearance. But enough is enough. It’s time to move on…


Her proud Greek husband is still as darkly handsome as ever, and the attraction between them is just as potent. But Penny can’t trust Zarek’s motives – does he just want her body and the fortune he left behind…or to try again?


The Greek Tycoons Legends are made of men like these!

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts