Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I almost forgot . . .

. . .that as today (what's left of it here in the UK ) is June 15th then that's the day when I have my regular Kate's Corner blog post over on We Write Romance.

I only just remembered in time to write and post something over there before I signed off for the day - one of those times to be grateful for the fact that time zones mean it wasn'ty too late for the American WWR readers!


So if you want some insight into what an author does in her 'time off' (Ha!) well - mthe time when she's not actually writing a book in deadline panic - that's what I'm talking about over there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed the post my dear. Now I have to figure out where your contest is so that I can enter!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts