Thursday, December 13, 2012

Life!

Hmmm - who was it - Kaelee's uncle who used to end his paragraphs in letters with Life!!
I think I'm going to have to adopt that habit.
LIFE!

I was away for a couple of days - it wasn't supposed to take so long and I'd hoped to be back and continuing witht the Advent Calendar before now  but - Life!

OK, life and freezing fog and a journey home that took much longer than we expected.  We had a great time though - a wonderful visit to the Airedale Writers' Circle and their Christmas Party  - thank you to everyone who made us so welcome . And specially to  our dear friend  and crime writer Lesley Horton  who with her husband gave us such lovely hospitality  - Oh, and the cats who welcomed us to and helped to make up for the fact that we didn't have Flora and Charlie to cuddle.

So - back to this calendar.
First of all  - I have to name the winners from the last giveaway - I has said 3 winners, but as I've missed a couple of days again and  as I love this chance to give something to two people - the winners of the books and those who  are the givers who get to see them smile - I'm going to send copiues to all the people who nominated their friends or family -
So -
Julie M
Joye
Manisha
Yadkny
Eli
Desere
SiNn

Please email me with an address to send the book too - also please tell me the name of the person I should sign it for. Some of you have named  your winner, but others have just said 'my mum' or 'my friend'. The point of this gift is that it is for  the other person and I want to sign it for them.

I only have 3 copies of the book I mentioned - One Night in Madrid - but I do have some other trilogies - Mistress Material where my book is The Married Mistress and Mistresses Shackled with Rubies where my title is Her Secret Bridegroom. So your chosen winner will received one of other of these.

Other winners from past posts  - the delay in getting hjome has meant a delay in getting prizes in the post but I will be doing that just as soon as  I can.

And I'll put up a new Advent Calendar post just as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Eli Yanti said...

Hi Kate,

thank you so much, I'd sent email to you and I hope you get it :)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts