Saturday, August 19, 2006

Top that, Sid!

Well, Sid may have taken over the blog – and Anne’s – for a while but today I’m back in business and I’m celebrating – so move over, Sid – I have good news!

And I think even Sid will not mind having is handsome pawtrait superseded by this little graphic:



The Liz Felding for Cataromance Reviewers’ Choice M&B Tender award with The Five Year Baby Secret
Julie Cohen for Cataromance Reviewers’ Choice M&B Modern Romance Extra award with Featured Attraction
Kate Hardy for CataRomance Reviewers’ Choice M&B Medical for Her Celebrity Surgeon
Michelle Styles for CataRomance Reviewers' Choice M&B Historical for The Gladiator’s Honour

Anyone starting to see a sort of link to my Bag of Books offered as a prize a few weeks back? Can I pick them? I am so happy to see so many friends on the winners' list.
Congratulations also to

Lucy Monroe forCataRomance Reviewers' Choice Harlequin Presents: The Prince's Virgin Wife
Lucy Gordon for Cata Romance Reviewers' Choice Harlequin Romance for The Wedding Arrangement.

Oh yes – and there was an award for Best M&B Modern too – that was won by someone called Kate Walker and this book:


The Italian's Forced Bride

(Current 'made me cry score' 20 readers and 2 editors!)

American readers if you're wondering - I just heard that this book will be published in Presents in February 2007 so you haven't too long to wait.



PS - In the light of Liz Fielding's post on the Comments sections - I have to amend the above:

Current 'made me cry' score
20 readers
2 editors
and Liz Fielding! (Thanks Liz!)

5 comments:

Liz Fielding said...

Congratulations on your win, Kate! It's a fabulous book and you can add me to the "made me cry" list.

Anonymous said...

Well done, Kate! I absolutely loved The Italian's Forced Bride (I cried buckets too!) and I am so pleased for you!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Yes, it was a very cry-y book but it did end up happily ever after!!! Though I did just cry at the end of Doctor who when Micket left and the Doctor was all manfully proud and Billy cried!!

Anonymous said...

Well done again Kate! great book...
x Daisy

Anonymous said...

Sir Winston sends his congrats to Kate and catnip to Sid! His mistress Marilyn adored The Italian's Forced Bride and cried her eyes out!

Congratulations to the other HP authors as well.

Marilyn

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts