Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Catching up 2

Well, the Greek Pineapple is tweaked and back on my editor's desk - so I hope she still loves him. I've actually written and sent cards - the parcels to post are also on their way. I'm actually beginning to feel as if I might have something organised for Christmas

I've also been keeping the postman busy with the prizes from my 12 Days of Christmas contest - Sid has now picked all 12 of them and they are on their way to the winners.
The second batch of winners are:

Linda Gates from Missouri who wins a copy of Their Secret Baby
Cynthya Petzen from Indiana who wins a copy of Bound By Blackmail
Di Anne Cummings from South Carolina who also wins Bound By Blackmail
Mina Gerhart from Pennsylvania who wins The Married Mistress
Sandy Yashnyk from Ohio who wins The Married Mistress too
Joanne Major, who lives just down the road from me in Lincoln UK wins At The Sheikh's Command
And Deidre Peake from Southern Australia wins a copy of The Married Mistess

For my newsletter members, I will be running an extra New Year contest - details will go out to list members this week.

I've been very busy with the lovely ladies from We Write Romance, polishing the last stages of the brand new web site which is to be unveiled on January 1st 2007. So if you really want to be able to see the difference - or if you just want to get a last look at a historic web site - check out the old version now. The new one will be very different!

And of course the new site will also have the details of the brand new HERE COME THE BRIDES contest I'm running with Liz Fielding and Anne McAllister so look out for that.

Oh and I'm also nursing the BM who has Lesser Spotted Yellow Mountain Fever - ie the common cold - and that's taking some doing! Now you know what I've been up to all week - and it's only Wednesday!

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts