Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Another new cover


My editor just sent me the artwork for the next book that's out in America - The Italian's Forced Bride - aka the book that makes people cry.Sharp eyed visitors to this blog and to Anne McAllister's blog will spot a sort of heart-shaped similarity to the cover of her next title - The Santorini Bride. That's because my book and hers are coming out in the same month - February - so the heart I'm assuming is for Valentine's Day . . .

Methinks I feel a contest coming on.Anyway, here's Domenico - and he's a lot more like my Domenico than Guido was like my Guido . . . .if you see what I mean. I tried to make the cover bigger so you could see him more clearly but Blogger says no. Not today. So maybe I'll try another time .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well what can a person say? This book is incredible.....the ending is wonderful but the journey painful! This will top the charts, Kate and for you having a release at the same time as the fabulous Ms. Anne.....even better.

Kate Walker said...

Marilyn my dear - you are always so kind to me, thank you! You know I'm thrilled that you loved this book so much - I had that ending in mind when I dirst started it

And Blue - I really hope you love this one too. It's wonderful to know you enjoy my books so much but that always gives each new one an edge because I never want to disappopint you.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts