Thursday, December 07, 2006

A C O S B *

Apparently Sid has been over on another blog, complaining that he is bored. I'm spending too much time with the Greek and not enough time with him - he says. Well, as this is Sid's current postion and attitude - does he look like he cares that I'm busy with Andreas?

He is also not very good at keeping Christmas secrets and has been talking about photographs that are supposed to be saved for a little closer to the Big Day. He's demanding that there should be a pic of him on this blog right now.

Okay Sid - here are some pictures - but they might not be the ones you want posted - not yet.
There's Sid on a desk ->



Or Sid in a basket
<-








Or there's this wonderful picture of Sid that Anne McAllister took when she was here.
What do you mean where's Sid? Of course it's Sid. Don't you recognise the Tail?

But as the saying goes, dear Sid - be careful what you ask for. You wanted a Christmas photo of you, *A Cat of Superior Breeding
- so here it is . . .

I think this was the after-effects of one cat-nip too many.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Sid in a basket! He looks sooooo cheeky.

Anne McAllister said...

Sid doesn't have to be in a basket to be cheeky -- as witness his comments on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Dear Madam

I fear that you have mistaken the phraud for me! I am, indeed, on your windowsill resting. I am in a basket -- a handbasket, apparently, and we all know where theygo. And yes, that is my tail, as all who know and love me will attest.

But I am sorry that you have been misled by the phraud into assuming that the cat on the blue thing is me. He is very devious. But I wouldn't have thought he'd be able to dupe you. Still, I suppose you are weary and tired and cross-eyed from dealing with The Troublesome Greek and cannot be blamed for being unable to comprehend the difference.

Under the circumstances, madam, I will make allowances.

Your faithful and long-suffering though rarely obedient cat,
Sir Sidney St John Willoughby Portly-Lummox, ACOSB, Bart

Jennifer Y. said...

Sid is adorable!!

Wolfy said...

Oh what a wonderful blog, and I loved the pictures of Sid, he looks like he knows who runs the show..........and only let's you think it is anyone but HIM...........lol

Anonymous said...

LOL - especially at the last pic. I know a spaniel who likes to lie like that.

So whose is the guitar, then? (As in do I get to persuade you or the BM to play for me next time you come up?)

Kate Walker said...

You know, I didn't think Sid could get any more big-headed - but since he got his pics on my blog and everyone started to tell him how cute and cheeky etc he is, he's just getting worse and worse.

And yess - he does let me think I know who runs the show . . .but we all know the truth

Kate the guitar is the BM's - he just plays for fun, doesn't have lessons like you

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts