Sunday, December 03, 2006

Have I got news for you . . .


Okay, I know I'm still in the middle of the Christmas Stocking Contest - which has another week to run - but publishing is like TV or films - you're always planning ahead and working on the next thing.

So I've been looking at the publishing schedule I have coming up - and thinking about the next book . . . and planning the next contest. . .

And I'm starting to get really excited about what's coming up.

Yesterday I mentioned that I would be running this contest with Anne McAllister. Today, I'm delighted to be able to announce that the wonderful Liz Fielding will be joining us too. We're all going to be working together on a great new contest that we're launching on January 1st.

So as soon as 2007 dawns - or as soon after that as we can manage ! - check out our blogs and web sites for

HERE COME THE BRIDES
Meanwhile - back to the scheduled contest - entries for the Christmas Stocking Contest accepted until December 10th - then Sid gets to work!
More on the books and authors tomorrow.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts