Monday, March 15, 2010

Blogging around - again - X2

I warned you that March was going to be a crazy month for me - and once again I'm blogging around the web. Today I'm on two different sites.

First is my special appearance on I Heart Presents to talk about my new Presents EXTRA release The Konstantos Marriage Demand which is released in America tomorrow.



And then because it's the 15th of the month, I have my regular Kate's Corner blog over on We Write Romance.

Not sure exactly when each of these posts will go up because of time zones affecting things but I'll be there sometime today!


Today I start on the clearing the decks routine of tidying, cleaning and organising my office and catching up on the things that I had to neglect a bit while tackling the Sicilian.


But someone I know will be celebrating today - and preparing for a really special day tomorrow. So to Caroline who was on my course in Fishguard - Happy Birthday today.


And have a fabulous Wedding Day tomorrow! Don't forget to send me a photo.

So last year one of my students became Grandma to twins while on the course. This year, Caroline prepared to become a bride - I can't wait to see what next year's course will bring!

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts