Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Blogging around again

As I'm sure you've noticed, I have a new book out in America this month - The Konstantos Marriage Demand in Presents EXTRA which is published officially on March 16th.

So as a spin-off from that I've been asked to guest on lots of different blogs all around the internet. And the first of those posts goes up today.

So today I'm visiting with the fabulous Romance Bandits. And I'm talking about . . .what am I talking about? Oh yes - Family Feuds - and of course The Konstantos Marriage Demand.

Why not come and join me over there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kate
I have just made the mistake of reading the opening pages of The Konstantos Marriage Demand instead of writing my own book.
Huge mistake - I am already hooked by the wonderful character of Sadie and her past with Nikos.
Definitely a book to savour as a reward. Lovely.
I am not a bit surprised it has been so popular. You must be thrilled.
Thank you for providing the perfect motivational tool - Nina

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts