Friday, March 12, 2010

One Sicilian Out - Three in!

At last - the Sicilian has left the building!

Il Principe Pietro D'Inzeo finally gave in, accepted his happy ending (though not without a struggle) and went on his way to my editor's desk. Where she was very happy to see him. I can now relax my shoulders, tidy my office, do some reading . . . and think about the next book.

The plan for that one has changed slightly - still the 'special project' I've been asked to work on but with a rather different approach. And the new plan suits me just wonderfully. So I'm really happy about this. More details when I can tell you.

But my editor also had some god news for me about other books. I've had a sneak preview of the cover for The Good Greek Wife? and I love it. There is also going to be a special article about this book in the upcoming edition of Romance Magazine that goes out to all HMB's Direct customers. At the moment I've just seen the proofs for this but it looks wonderful. I'll see if I can find a way to share it with you when it comes out.

And finally, as one Sicilian left the building, I got to see - at last - the cover for the April collection - the By Request 3 in 1 Claimed by The Sicilian and I just love this one too. It isn't up on Amazon yet so I'll post it here for you to see. I think it's just gorgeous.

What do you think? I'm so thrilled by this book - instead of a selection of 3 titles by different authors as is usual in the By Requests I've had stories in, all three of these Sicilian titles are my novels - and with such a wonderful cover, I just can't wait to get my hands on the book.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Yay! Well done Kate. Can't wait to read it! And the 3-in-1 cover is gorgeous too. Have a good - relaxing (you deserve it!) weekend. Caroline

juliemt said...

Gorgeous cover, Kate! I've not liked many of the newer style M&B covers, but I loved the ones for By Request. They manage to be romantic and sensuous, but also have that contemporary and edgy feel.

Lacey Devlin said...

I'm thrilled that there's going to be a 3-in-1 with only your stories

lidia said...

What a great cover Kate -- totally different How wonderful for you to have three of your titles in our book!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts