Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sicilians again . . .

It seems like only a week ago I was waving goodbye to the Sicilian as he went off to meet my editor . . .

Oh, wait, it was only a week ago - now he's back for tweaking. So talk amongst yourselves while I deal with him!


On other Sicilian topics, everyone who see it just loves the cover of Claimed by The Sicilian. I have to admit it is rather gorgeous. There's something really special about a 3 in 1 collection that has just my name on it. But more special is the line inside that says:


Three red-hot Mediterranean romances from one beloved Mills & Boon author


It makes me want to read it myself!

Claimed by the Sicilian will be on the bookshop shelves very soon. But The Konstantos Marriage Demand is out now - apparently - in Presents Extra. I say apparently because some readers are having difficulty finding it. So if anyone has spotted Nikos and Sadie out there, please let me know where you found it - you could be helping other readers track down their own copy.


Sid, of course, is feeling smug because he's had his personal copy for weeks.

2 comments:

Joanne Coles said...

I found mine in my local Tesco superstore :-) Sometimes you have to have a good root around because they sometimes mix up Intrigue with Presents with a few Romance thrown in for good measure!

Lacey Devlin said...

That's such a great picture :)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts