Monday, March 08, 2010

Important announcement and an apology

I've just heard from the organisers of the weekend course I was supposed to be running in April at New Place Shirrell Heath Southampton. They have had problems with web sites etc so that the event hasn't been as accessible as it needed to be and now, unfortunately they have decided that it will not be possible to run it as planned.

So I'm afraid that this weekend has now been cancelled.

My apologies to everyone who had signed up for it but these are circumstances beyond my control. I hope that you might find some other course that I am running that you can attend in the future. And I'll look forward to seeing you then.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts