Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kate's Corner Day

I had a wonderful time at the Airedale Writers' Circle .

If any of them have tracked me down here, after the talk on Tuesdday - I would just like to say thank you for the wonderful welcome and the great evening - lots of fun and interesting questions - I hope you enjoyed it too.


Special thanks too to crime writer lovely Lesley Horton for her warm hospitality to the Babe Magnet and myself when she put us up overnight. I'm looking forward to returning the favour when she comes to stay on Friday as she's teaching on the Magnet's Crime Writing Course at Hull university.


I love talking with writers - it's always so stimulating and inspiring.


And that's what I'm blogging about today - over at the Write Romance BlogWe where as it's the 15th of the month, it's my Kate's Corner day - and if you're interested in maybe getting a personal critique of a partial manuscript from me as a way to help charity, there's some news about that over there too.

See you there!

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts