Saturday, August 25, 2007

Returning to normal service . . .or trying to

So what happened to the last week? I posted on Monday, blinked and here it is Saturday and I don't remember too much of what went on in between

I could blame it on the Great Big Blog Party - like a real party I needed so much time to clear up and tidy after the big event that I've been proccupied with that a lot. There hve been prizes to organize, addresses to pass along, parcels to post. Most people have their prizes now and if it hasn't yet reached you then it may be in the last batch that is waiting to go to the Post Office on Monday.

Then there was the recovery after the Leicester weekend - as I said, that was so much fun but it was also a lot of work - Julie Cohen and I ended up teaching almost 24 hours in 2 days and an evening so that by Monday I was pretty flattened

So I've been dealing with other important things like work and a deadline and haven't managed to post as a result.
But I'm hoping to restore normal service from now on. I've been trying to think of what to blog about after all the excitement of the party for a start - There are some questions that were posted in the Comments section to Blog Party Post 60 and I'll get to those as soon as I can.
But in the meantime, if you want more prizes - why not check out the Pink Heart Society's blogazine today. Every month they give away a hamper of books donated by authors and it's always worth having . Today;s prize is even more worthwhile. No one claimed last month;s hamper so thie month is a 'rollover jackpot' with two month's prizes in one going to a lucky winner.


And all you have to do is to name your favourite ever category romance - simple . . . or not. I was asked to write my first PHS column on just this topic - and it was impossible to make a choice.
What did I write about? You'll have to check out the PHS on Thursday to find out.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts