Monday, August 06, 2007

Great Big Blog Party #51 - Winner

Another winner announcement -

This time the details come from Ally Blake who went the tried and tested routs of having a furry friend hel her pick out a winner of her prize.

Boy was this a hard pick. So many gorgeous men for me to google to make sure I was on the right track! So, as so many before me have, I had to turn to a four-legged friend for help. My miniature fox terrier, Squiffy, has an eye for good looking men ;). So.... the winner of my first ever sexy book, GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS, out now in Australia and New Zealand for those of you who missed out, goes to Lidia who was the first to suggest that George Clooney could be cast as a charming hero in my next book. Thanks Lidia!
Lidia please email Ally with your postal details so that she can organise your prize. And please cc me in on the post so I'll know that you've responded.
Now on to today's Guest Blogger who, like Ally is another Aussie

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts