Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Remember the Alcolar Family?


Last year I had a trilogy of books published about an aristocratic Spanish family called The Alcolars. There were two sons and a daughter whose stories I told. The three books in this mini-series were:
The Twelve Month Mistress (Joaquin's story)
The Spaniard's Inconvenient Wife (Ramon's story)
Bound by Blackmail (Estrella's story)

But in fact there were four Alcolar children, three sons and one duaghter and I'd already written about one of them - Alejandro or Alex Alcolar. The Alcolar Family began life with an internet short story that I wrote as a serial on eHarlequin.com before then. The story was called Wife For Real and the hero of it was Alex Alcolar.

When The Alcolar Family trilogy came out, a lot or readers wrote to me to find out if they could buy a copy of the original short story to complete their set of Alcolar Family stories. Then, I could only send them to the eharlequin web site or the Mills and Boon site where the stories were collected. But by the time all three of the books were published, Wife For Real was no longer available on eHarlequin. So some readers were disappointed.

Now I've just discovered that this original story is being released as an ebook - a Harlequin Mini - on the Harlequin site.

So if you never managed to get hold of a copy of this prequel to the Alcolar Family trilogy - or if you did read it but would like an actual physical copy to complete your set of the books, then it will be available here from December 1st for the low price of $0.89

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, 9 posts just appeared all at once!! You are so right, I loved the Alcolar books and I have no idea how an eBook works but thanks for the heads up!!

Kate Walker said...

You must have been away a while, Cindy - or I've been busy.
I think you can download the ebook on to your computer. It should explain on the site

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts