Tuesday, March 20, 2007

From Susan Stephens

No - it's still me - I don't have my friend Susan as my guest- blogger but I'm passing on a message for her.

As I know that a lot of the same people who read my blog also read Susan's writing diary, she's asked me to let you know that her holiday has had a shadow cast over it by the sudden illness of her beloved Fin. Sadly sweet Fin had to be put down and naturally Susan feels her loss very badly. They'd been together for years. I'm just glad I was lucky enough to meet Fin in person when I was there last week and she was a very sweet dog.

So if you are someone who normally reads both blogs this is just to let you know that Sue won't be managing to blog now until she gets home - so there won't be any posts from her until Sunday at the earliest. After that she'll be back to talk to you herself.

I'm sure that like me you'll all want to send Sue a cyber hug of sympathy and support

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, how awfully, awfully sad.

As a regular reader of Susan's blog I know that Fin was a very important, very much beloved part of the Stephens household. Huge hugs to all the family who are no doubt feeling her loss very badly.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the message Kate. The Labradors and I have enjoyed Fin's exploits over the last couple of years. Harki and Peri send wiggly tail wags and a soulful look. I firmly believe in Dog Heaven and that is where Fin will be!!!

Anne McAllister said...

Oh dear. I'm so very sorry for Sue. I'll send her a note as I know all too well how dear Fin was to them.

Thanks for letting us know, Kate.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts