Wednesday, March 21, 2007

If a picture paints . . .

If a picture paints a thousand words, then this will be a 1000 word blog. I can't do the actual words here as I've promised whip-cracking Michelle Reid that I will get to the magic 1000 today before she does. So to amuse you while I'm busy, I give you the picture.

As you all know, Sid is A Cat Of Superior Breeding - so this picture must be of some other cat - that Fraudulent Feline who occasionally poses as ACOSB

Warning - India Grey's Ruby - look away now - this image of the Object of Your Affections may affect cats (and people ) of a nervous disposition.

Right - back to the word count

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kate, that's an outrageous picture!
I laughed out loud though!
Keep bashing that keyboard!
Best wishes,
Rach.

Anne McAllister said...

O'Sidney! Or should I say, "Oh! Sidney!!!!

Unknown said...

Ruby is defiled.

(But delighted...)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts