Sunday, March 25, 2007

Larks and Owls 2

As I said in my earlier post on this topic - I don't mind at all getting up early to work. In fact, I love it (well, sometimes).

What I don't like is getting up early to grab an extra hour or so on the book while everyone else is asleep and then finding that because I'd forgotten all about the fact that the clocks went forward overnight - and I'm actually up an hour later than I thought.

So I've lost a precious hour to work on this book - and I don't care if I will get it back in October because I need it now. My dreadline is now - not then.

So I need to grab back that hour on the book before I can do anything else . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't lose that hour: I found it and I used it to read my book about Hawkwood the Bow Street Runner in bed!!!

Anne McAllister said...

Well, it could be worse. You could have spent the hour writing something you threw out later in the day.

Some of us have.

Do I sound just a bit Eeyore-esque this morning? I shouldn't. Flynn is finally flying. But I have memories of lots of dross.

Good luck with Raul.

Unknown said...

Good luck finding that hour Kate!

If you figure out how to do it, would you be an angel and let me know how to do it too?

:)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts