Saturday, March 10, 2007

New Contest

March 17th is St Patrick’s Day and as many of you know, I just spent a wonderful week in Ireland with my friends and fellow Presents authors Anne McAllister and Abby Green. So I’m celebrating both St Patrick’s Day and the publication of my latest book – Sicilian Husband Blackmailed Bride with a contest that has a special Irish connection.

While I was in Galway, I picked up some lovely crafted, gold-plated bookmarks with a suitably Irish shamrock design – you can see them in the picture here - and they’re part of the prize for this new contest.

Because there has been so much interest in my contests lately, the numbers have grown too big for me to handle on my own, so now most of my contests will be run by Lee over on the My Tote Bag site
So you need to send your answers to her on her special here on my web site) The second part of this duo is coming up soon. So the question for this contest is:

Question: What is Guido's brother's name and when will his story be published in North America?

Hint: You can find the answers on my web site!

Contest Deadline: April 15th, '07. Winners will be notified by email.

Prize: TWO WINNERS who will each receive:
An autographed book from Kate's backlist,
A Kate Walker book bag and
A beautifully crafted Shamrock bookmark as pictured here.

Please email So if you’d like to be included in this extra prize opportunity you can join my Newsletter list by clicking on the link on any page of my web site - or the one in the sidebar on this blog - and then you’ll find out how you can enter the special extra chance contest.

Sid the Cat will not be able to choose the winners of the main contest as Lee will do that – but don’t worry – he’ll still be busy choosing the winners of the special Newsletter Contest and all the other Newsletter specials in the future. So he's hoping that lots of you will join up and he will still get his choice of plenty of cat crunchies as he chooses the winners.

1 comment:

Kate Walker said...

Lidia - what is that the coemetic advert says ' Because they're worth it!' :-)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts