Thursday, August 08, 2013

40 for 40 - winners

I have heard back from some of my earlier posters and they are happy to send out their prizes to their winners so  here is the list of the lucky readers

Chantelle Shaw picked jaganderson 

Pamela Hartshorne  picked Sally

Liz Fielding chose Mary Preston

And  Anna Sugden chose Kimmyl


Will the winners please contact me as usual - Kate AT kate-walker.com with your postal addresses so that I can send  your details to the generous authors who have donated these prizes.

You still have time to chat with CC Coburn and Danica Favorite -

And still coming up  -

Heidi Rice
Helen Bianchin
Trish Morey
Sandra Marton
Michelle Reid

And I'll be introducing you to some brand new M&B Modern/Harlequin  Presents novelists.

But coming up today I have a very special guest on her very very special day. Look out for that!

1 comment:

Mary Preston said...

Fantastic thank you. Email sent.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts