Monday, August 05, 2013

Catch up

The last day in Caerleon, plus travelling home  - staying overnight en route  - have delayed me and put the 40 for 40 calendar out of order. But I'm home now, and working hard to catch up and get things back on track.

I still have lots of wonderful authors to introduce to you. Here's the last line-up
Brand new Love Inspired Historical author Danica Favorite
Harlequin Presents author Michelle Reid
Harlequin Presents author Sandra Marton
Crime Novelist Lesley Horton
Harlequin Presents author Trish Morey
Harlequin American author CC Coburn
KISS/Modern Tempted author Heidi Rice
Harlequin Presents author Helen Bianchin

There might be more - I haven't finished sorting out my emails yet!

1 comment:

Mary Preston said...

Still lots of fun to be had by the looks of it.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts