Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Last guests finalised

Hurray! My last guest on the 40 for 40 celebration blog has finally managed to get her post to me in spite of technical difficulties. So I can now confirm that the last few guest spots will be taken by:

Michelle Reid (see today's post below)
Trish Morey
and brand-new Modern/Presents authors
Michelle Smart
Victoria Parker

And  don't forget you can still chat with Sophie Weston, Janet Laurence and Sandra Marton until I hear from them who they have chosen as their winner.

3 comments:

lidia said...

Kate, I realized that you and I "shared" a 40th anniversary this year. I married my husband on 6/9/73.

I always loved reading your books! Now when I read them, I will think of the special connection that we have.

Sending cyber cheers your way!
Lidia

Kate Walker said...

Lidia thank you - and what an amazing connection - thank you for letting me know about it. Our anniversaries couldn't come much closer together. Many congratulations to you and your husband on your special 40th anniversary and here's to many more wonderful years together.

And thank you as always for your generous words about my books. I'm so glad that you have loved reading them for so long and I hope you will continue to enjoy them in the future too.

Thank you

lidia said...

Kate, just noticed that I didn't congratulate you and "babe magnet" on your 40th.

I will be sure to raise a glass of cheer to you and Steve for your 40th. Wishing you all the best!!!

And yes, I am definitely looking forward to reading yoru next book.

Take care!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts