Thursday, February 28, 2008

Last chance to enter the Grooms' Contest

Thank you so much to everyone who sent me a private message or posted on the blog yesterday about the earthquake - I was so touched by your concern - they were all so thoughtful. Luckily there has been little or no damage around her, but closer to Market Rasen there was some damage but luckily we avoided it.


And Julie - yes, the Heck Family of hedgehogs are fine. I checked their house and it was unmoved. And when I peeped in (you can lift the lid off) they were so tightly wrapped in grass and leaves that nothing would have disturbed them and even if the house had rocked or moved they would have been thoroughly cushioned against any shock.



Today I'm battling with my latest Spanish hero, Santos Cordero, but I must just remind you that this is your last chance to enter the Here Come The Grooms Contest and give yourself three chances to win all three great books this month. As you know, I'm sharing this contest with Anne McAllister and Liz Fielding. Each groom has asked a question and you have until 29th February to send all three answers to Anne, Liz, and me.

Don’t forget you need to send all three answers to all three authors. I have been receiving some answers which have only the answer to Raul’s question in them.

Here’s Raul’s question: What are the full names of the hero and heroine of Spanish Billionaire, Innocent Wife (Note from Raul- his real name, not the one mistakenly given him on the back of the book!)


Spanish Billionaire, Innocent Wife is published in the UK in March and in Presents in June

Here’s Flynn’s question:

What story did he come to Montana to cover when he met Sara in the first place?


Flynn's book is One-Night Love Child and it's out in March (Presents) - in fact it's out right now as Anne and some others have seen it in the stores - and April (Modern Romance)

And finally Tom:

What colour silk did he become intimately acquainted with?


Tom's story is told in The Bride's Baby which is Liz's 50th Mills and Boon Romance. Out in April both America and UK

Don’t forget, all three answers to Anne, and Liz and to me will give you three chances to win all three books. And as I've read two of the books on offer - and written the other! - I can tell you that there is some really great reading to be won. I loved Anne and Liz's books.


Answers are on websites, along with email links.

Closing date 29 February. Winner will be picked on Saturday March 1st

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts