Monday, July 03, 2006

Bag of Books Contest - an Update

The official closing date for the Bag of Books Contest was June 30th. I gave it an extra 24 hours or so to allow for all time zones for entries - and the contest is now, officially CLOSED.

Now I need to get organised in finding a winner - for this, I need Sid and a set of names and some cat crunchies. The problem is that this contest was so popular I had hundreds of entries.

So the putting names on pieces of paper may take some time. And then adding the crunchie to each name

And I do have this Sicilian whispering in my ear.

But I'll get to it just as soon as I can. In the meantime, Sid is looking forward to the prospect of several hundred crunchies - but he's just had his breakfast, so there's no rush . . .none at all . . . In fact, he's perfectly happy just lying here in the sunlight, dreaming of crunchies




I'll be back when I get myself - and him - organised

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pic of Sid. And in this weather, I'm not surprised you still have a Sicilian in your ear! (Did you see any of the stuff about Francesco's travels, yesterday? Part was about Sicily. DH was channel-hopping and I made him pause for a bit - thought of you.)

Michelle Styles said...

Congrats on having hundreds of entries!! That is a real achievement.

I am sure Sid will enjoy his crunchies!

Danica Favorite said...

Ooooh, what IS that Sicilian whispering? Do tell...

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts