Saturday, July 22, 2006

Postcard from Malvern


I managed to get some internet access on my travels so I thought I'd post a picture of where I am today. This abbey is the view from my hotel room window - it's very beautiful and the BM and love it.

Thank you to everyone who has posted a comment so far on what they want from an author's web site - I'm reading and learning - and making notes. It's very helpful .

Today the sun is still shining but there are supposed to be thunderstorms on the way so the BM and I are going out towander about for a while before the rain comes. There are five secondhand or antiquarian bookshops within a ten minute stroll so guess where you'll find the BM today - Kate Hardy, you would be so jealous! I may have to force myself to look at a book or two as well.

Then tomorrow we move on and head for Wales.



Meanwhile, here's another image of Great Malvern

1 comment:

Kate Walker said...

I'm replying to this from Wales, Blue - I shall have to see if I can find some pictures of Welsh Castles for you

Oh - and the bookshops were woderful! The BM found some real treasures

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts