Thursday, July 25, 2013

40 for 40 - another winner

I was going to add this to the last post but it would get lost in amongst everything
I have one more winner to announce - and that is  from Donna Alward.

Donna's winner is Sharlene

I'm waiting to hear from Julie Cohen, Liz Fenwick and Nell Dixon. If I get time to post their winners before I leave, then I will - otherwise it might be a big  announcement when I get home, together with all the winners who have collected up while I'm away.

If you have posted comments in the past posts - please do check out the winners posts I've put up already, just in case your name is on there.

And keep commenting - and reading  - for more chances to win.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts