Monday, July 29, 2013

40 for 40 winners!

I have two more winners to announce -

Liz Fenwick's winner is Just another Bloke!

And
Susan Stephens'  winner is Mary Preston!

Can winners contact me- current ones and ones I've announced already  - perhaps ask for a read receipt to make sure you message has gone through - at kate AT kate-walker.com -and I will forward your details/postal address etc to the donor of your prize.

Please also remember that while I'm having so much fun . . . ahem . . .working hard at teaching Writing Romance at Writers' Holiday that I might not get to you response immediately  but I will deal with it as soon as I'm home.

And for those of you who have asked about Charlie - thank you. His wound has healed up really well and he is  currently being looked after by the Offspring and his lovely Fiancée. He goes for a check up tomorrow and hopefully will be able to have the collar taken off then. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Mary Preston said...

Thank you. I have emailed Susan directly with the email she provided in the comments.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts