Wednesday, July 17, 2013

40 for 40 - Catching up and winners

Still trying to catch up with everything  after a hectic and hot RNA Conference - and a few celebrations! -   but I  know I need to announce  some winners and what's - or rather who's  coming  up.  I've not yet collected in all the winners   but  I'll keep adding then as I get them

So let me see -

Anna Campbell's winners Are:
 
The winner of the download of THE WINTER WIFE is Caroline.

The winner of the download of DAYS OF RAKES AND ROSES is Cassondra Murray.


My winner from the LoveCats downunder  site  is  Sue McKay

And from my post on the 14th July it's Cathy Shouse 

Zoe Sharp is away at the moment  and so is Donna Alward who's at RWA but I'll let you know as soon as I hear from them

Janet Gover is still answering your comments so she'll pick a winner in a day or so.

And there's  a new and special gust coming up today.
I have a friend coming to stay  - she lives in Spain and I haven't seen her for too long - years  - so I'll be grabbing at time here and there till the weekend - but there will be lots of guest so you can carry on partying without me.

Coming up:
Romance and  KISS author  Fiona Harper
Modern Romance author Margaret  Mayo
The lovely and multipublished Julie Cohen
Women's fiction writer Liz Fenwick
RONA Award winner Nell Dixon
And Modern/Harlequin  Presents star  Lynn Raye Harris

That's after today's very special guest. 
 

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts