Monday, July 22, 2013

40 for 40 - more winners!

I have a couple more winners  to announce -

Janet Gover  has picked Charlotte McFall - ' for reminding me of Cleopatra – the movie with Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor and their fabulous love story.' 
(Which reminds me that there is a drama about just that story on TV tonight . . . dashes out to set the recording  . . .)

Right  - I'm back

And Fiona Harper  has picked Jane Linfoot for her list of favourite wedding movies.

Congratulations to the winners - please let me know your postal addresses (kate AT kate-walker DOT com)  so that I can let your generous authors know where to send their prize.
Julie Cohen and Liz Fenwick are still  chatting with commenters - and a new guest will be arriving today.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts