Friday, July 12, 2013

40 for 40 - winners

I have more winners to announce

So - Holly Jacobs' winner is Kaelee

Jane Jackson has  chosen Petite  :" because she's had breast cancer, recovered, and wants to treat her husband to a weekend in a villa in Italy because he deserves a change of scene. Now that's romantic!"

(Petite can you let me know which book you choose- 'Eye of the Wind' which stays in Cornwall, or 'Dangerous Waters' which travels to Jamaica)


Louise Allen has picked Julie M (for bringing a tear to her eye)

Winners please contact me through the email link at the bottom of the page and give me your postal address and I'll send it on to the generous authors who have offered them.

Still time to chat with Zoe Sharp,  Anna Campbell - and today's guest - coming up  is Scary Kate  (cue  music from Jaws!)

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts