Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Another Kate Bit from Sunny Wales

That's right - that's what I said

Sunny Wales!
It's lovely here today. The rain has stopped, the sun is shining, and it's getting warmer and warmer by the minute. So I think it's a huge sacrifice that I'm actually sitting here in the computer room, writing a blog for you and getting ready to post another Guest Blog.


But I'm already behind with the blogs I promised. And - can you believe this - this Blog Party has now been going for nearly two months! I started out hoping I'd get 50 Guests and today we reach that magic number of 50 - and I'm still going!!


So I'm sitting inside, slaving over my blog instead of getting out into the sunshine while we hace some. The things I do for you all.


Yesterday was busy as Caerleon always is - there was the courses in the morning. After breakfast. Then there was lunch - the food is wonderful at Caerleon and there is always so much of it. So I have to pace myself or I'd roll out of her like a little butterball. After lunch, the BM did a talk on Writing History and ended up magnetising babes as usual - I shall bring home photos to prove it. Then there was tea and biscuits, the After Tea sessions - the - more food dinner - and after dinner I did my bit with a talk entitled How NOT to Write A Romance.

After which we all gathered to drink Champagne (celebrating my 50th title and my lovely friend Kathy's birthday) and I collected to signed book from Iris Gower which I'll be giving away as her prize just as soon as I can show her all the entries and get her to choose a winner.


And now I've just had breakfast - and I'm here writing my blog between breakfast and coffee time . . . It's a tough life!

1 comment:

Bernardine Kennedy said...

Having fun at Caerleon? am I bovvered? too right I am!!
Enjoy, love to everyone........

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts