Monday, July 16, 2007

Great Big Blog Party #33 & #34 Winners

More winners to annouce:

The first one is Biddy's winner - she sent me an email saying:


I have chosen Pearl because of her inspiration coming from the mountains and me being a big mountain fan!


And then there's the Hecks' choice - getting them all together to pick a winner wasn't easy. And then they all wanted to eat different cat crunchies so in the end I resorted to the tried and tested method of asking Sid.

I'd have loved to have given this prize to Biddy for the drunk on her doorstep - and the coterie of M&B authors who visit (I have personal experience of how wild they can be!) - but Sid has chosen
And Sid's choice is Ally Blake's Menagerie.
So Pearl and Ally please send me your smail mail adresses and I'll organise the prizes for you.
And I'll post today's guest blogger

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Blatant discrimination by Sid there!! I will be filing a complaint with the relevant authorities!!

pearl said...

Thanks so much. That is wonderful! Love your blog and this great blog party. All the best.

Ally Blake said...

I love Sid!!!! He obviously picked up on my need for a kitten to make my crazy menagerie complete ;).

Thanks Sid!!!

Ally

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts