Saturday, July 28, 2007

Great Big Blog Party #44 Winner


Hi from Malvern!


I'm halfway to Wales and as usual have stopped here for the day. We passed the signs of the floods on the way here - flooded fields all around Tewksbury. It looked dreadful. Everywhere was sodden and great pools of water stretched as fer as we could see. My heart went out to the poor people still stuck there and haing to cope with it all.


I'm writing this on my wireless laptop and it's all abit new to me so I'm hoping all will be well as I have a winners' announcement to make.


Yes - winners!


The lovely Day Leclaire has announced her winners and she is giving away three fabulous prizes.


So Scarlet - you have won a copy of The Royals Trilogy - lucky you! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did


And Day has two other prizes on off - a copy of either Old Flames New Sparks (NASCAR) or The Billionaire's Baby Negotiation.


And the two winners here are:


Bamabelle


and

Christina H


So ladies, please let Day know your snail mail details - send your address to Day@DayLeclaires.com - please cc your message to me so that I'll know you've claimed you prize even though I'm on the road!

Congratulations

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much to Day! I sent an email with my information. Of course, thank you Kate for the party!

Congratulations to Scarlet and Christina too!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts