Monday, July 02, 2007

Great Big Blog Party 24 - Winner


Anna Louise Lucia has picked her winner - so here's what she says:
And the winner is..... KimW! I actually used a random number generator to come up with the winner, as I simply couldn't decide. But I was very jealous of Kim's Hawaiin balcony...

Please say thank you from me, to everyone, for participating. I had a lot of fun reading
responses, and it's been an honour to take part in the Great Big Blog Party!
Congratulations, Kim! I have to adm it that I've been pretty jealous of that balcony too.
Don;t forget to let me know your postal address so that I can send it to Anna and she can get the prize in the mail to you.
I've had a few emails from early blog party winners letting me know that their prizes have arrived -thank you for letting me know you've got them. I hope you'll also let the person who donated the prize know that it's reached you.
But seeing as we're well into the Great Big Blog Party now, I think it's a good time to pause and to say thank you to everyone who has visited to help make this such a great success - and an even bigger THANK YOU to all the authors and guest bloggers who have given so generously of their time and in prizes - you've all been wonderful.

And there's more to come!

2 comments:

Kammie said...

Yay!! Nice Monday morning surprise. Thank you so much!

BrennaLyons said...

Kudos on book #50! A great accomplishment, indeed.

Brenna

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts