Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Great Big Blog Party 27 - a message from Trish


Poor Trish! She's sitting there in rural Ireland, just longing to join us but, as lovely Natasha Oakley (thanks so much Natasha!) kindly came to tell us yesterday - Trish has no internet connection! Can you imagine it - she carefully picked yesterday as the day she had time to come and chat with us - and time is important right now because Trish is planning
and packing to go away of a trip of a lifetime, taking in RWA Dallas and RWAustralia, and Monday/Tuesday, we agreed, was the day she had time

Time but no internet connection!

Trish is also supposed to be posting about her trip over on the Pink Heart Society - writing about Trish's Travels and introducing her very special (male) travelling companion to everyone but - no internet connection! I think I can see the steam rising over the horizon in Ireland from here (in a quiet patch between the rain


So - as Trish has asked you all to talk about your fave heroes - and as Natasha assures me that there is an antidote to internet withdrawal symptoms, I'm going to post some 'Trish Valium' in the hope it will ease her symptoms - the only trouble is - she'll need an internet connection to get the soothing effect.



Oh well, we can all enjoy in her absence . . .


Seeing as it has been rather wet around here, I thought I'd go for the 'wet-look' image




This one's specially for Kate Hardy - to help her enjoy her blog party too.


Who else? (Or should I say Hugh else?)

And I believe Julie Cohen may need a little inspiration


Raul however has kept nice and dry - very nice and dry


And so has Domenico



. . .and Mr Armitage

Oh well - I suppose we'd better dry Hugh off now - someone pass him a towel


Well if nothing else, that should increase my hits rate for a while.
Happy Tuesday! And I hope Trish will be able to join us soon.

7 comments:

Natasha Oakley said...

I don't know about Trish but that certainly made me smile. :)

My vote goes to Jeremy Northam (Mr Knightley to Gwyneth Paltrow's 'Emma'. Remember???). I have him gazing down at me from my pinboard as we speak ..... Aaaahhh

Ray-Anne said...

How could you do this to me when I am supposed to be in deep revision land? LOL Ray-Anne.

Minna said...

Nice pictures!

Liz Fielding said...

Mmmmmm....

Kate Hardy said...

Antonio, Antonio, Antonio.

Happy sigh.

:o)

(If anyone sees my ed, you haven't seen me. I am deep in book...)

Anne McAllister said...

I should think you'd be handing out towels to all of them given current weather conditions. They're lovely, thank you. But Hugh's still the best.

Pam P said...

Oooh, I wouldn't mind helping Domenico stay dry.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts