Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Kate Bit - Writing Courses

I just wanted to do a quick catch up on the appearences and writing courses that I'm teaching in the next few months.

Doncaster Library was fun yesterday - if you're visiting here for the first time because I told you about my blog then- you're very welcome. And thank you for the warm welcome you gave me. I had a good afternoon.



Now - courses -
While I was at Leicester University for the RNA Conference, I met with one of the orgnaisers of the Beyond the Hearts and Flowers - Writing Romantic Fiction course I'm teaching at Leicester University in August (August 17th - 19th) with Julie Cohen. If you want the details of this course - you'll find them here on the Events page on my web site.
But if you're interested in signing up for this, then I suggest that you act now. As of Monday, there were only a couple of free places available on the course, and as I know that one of those has already been booked up since then, the course will very soon - if not already - be sold out.
Contact Arts Training Central Leicester Tel: 0116 242 5202 for details


If it is full then there is always the Fishguard Novel Writing Weekend in November which I believe still has some places available - or at least they did the last time I heard.

You'll find more details of this course on my Events Page again - or here on the Writing Weekend home page. I am teaching Writing Contemporary Romance on this course and there are also courses on Crime Writing and the Historical Novel.
And of course the Fishguard Novel Writing Weekend is run in the same warm and welcoming spirit as the wonderful Caerleon Writers' Holidays - which is where I shall be heading in just a couple of weeks. I shall be doing one of the main talks and probably joining i one of the novel-writign classes too. So if you;re going to be there, please come up and say hello
And maybe I'll see you at one of these events.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts